Monday, March 4, 2019

Wip'S


True confession time …
I am NOT a monogamous stitcher!

Bet that was not a surprise.

Currently - as in right now, today …

1.  365 challenge is up-to-date.


2. In between other sewing, I have managed 16 little 3" Shoo Fly blocks.


3.  80 4-patch blocks for a swap.
This is a terrible picture. They are all there.


4. Gyleen Fitzgerald is hosting a new on-line class.
Yes, for a mere $15, I joined the class. I have made 4 blocks out the required 9.



5. Up-to-date on my "Dear Daughter" quilt.
This is part of the March (final!) block.


I am making 2 of this quilt.
Yes, 2 …
as in TWO!


6. In the meantime, I am also still knitting. 
This shawl is called: 28's Cousin 77
Very weird name but I made it for my cousin so it fits.


7. AND …
because 9 blocks didn't put a DENT in my 2.5" square bin,
I decided I would make 12 blocks … to start.
I might even go bigger.


No comments: