Friday, December 7, 2018

Should Be

There's what I should be doing
and
what I am doing.

Sometimes they match.
Sometimes they do NOT match.

Today
I should be finishing this hat - it's a Christmas gift.
Maybe tomorrow?


I should be finishing up some little gifts for my Knitters.
Did it this morning!!


I should NOT be playing with this yarn.
I'm thinking a new shawl.
It's such a pretty combo!


I should NOT be contemplating casting on a new sweater.
But it's already to go … just in case!


I should NOT be even looking at this yarn.
I put it back in the closet …
I'm so good!


I should be binding a quilt - it's a Christmas gift.
I should be knitting another hat - yep - gift item.
I should be sewing a couple of simple sundresses as requested by my sister (Goofy2).
I should be making a back for and quilting my Scrappy Mountain Majesty.

But …
I will always have time for baby snuggles.


No comments: