Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Holiday Happiness

Everything about the holiday season makes me smile!
I even like that all the hoop-la starts in October.

All the build-up
All the decorations
All the smiles
All the anticipation

ok …
Maybe the
Unrealistic Christmas Expectation list
does not make me smile.


I REALLY love getting ready early.
Most of my shopping is done …
wrapped and under the tree.

2 packages will be mailed today.

Lots of my tree decorations have special meanings to me.

The one on the left was made/gifted by my friend Teresa.
The one on the right was made/gifted by my friend Lisa.

I've had them - friends and ornies for YEARS!


The Santas are standing proudly in our livingroom.
I did not add a new one this year …
yet.


And the stockings … hung with care.


My Cute Husband hung them up yesterday.
He did warn me …
once filled, they can NOT go back on those hooks!

I do enjoy all the gaudiness of Christmas,



No comments: