Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Checking It Off The List

Another trip to Mailman Joey's is completed and it's the LAST time I have to go there this year! Mailed 2 packages - 1 to RI to my nephew (and his cute little one) and 1 to MD to Kid#1 (and the grandies).

It's cold here (only 60 degrees yesterday!) The cutest grandbaby in the world had to wear a cozy bonnet (that I did NOT make - we will be fixing that soon) and cozy booties that my friend Cindy made for her. Her Mommy (Kid#2) did cover her up with a cozy blanket that I made.




It's chilly here in Florida but it's really cold in MD.
Zach's hat


Daniel's hat

Kid#2, Amelia, and I spent yesterday finishing up (mostly) our Christmas shopping. 
At least I think I'm mostly done.
In fact … I better check my list!

When I got home, there was a surprise waiting for me.
I really need to stop ordering yarn.
or knit faster.

I'm signed up for the Outlander Yarn club.
Installment 1 (of 4) is in the house.


The bag is lovely.
Great size for a project bag.
I love the subtle colors.

And - the yarn!!
I'm just going to enjoy looking at it
and squishing it
for now.

Today
I'm sewing.







No comments: