Saturday, December 15, 2018

Halfway There

According to the calendar, today is December 15 … halfway through the month. I know it's a cliché, but MAN … time is flying!

I added to the "Unrealistic Christmas Expectations List". I check things off, I cross things off, I add things. The LIST  is appropriately named.

Amelia, The Cutest Baby in the Whole World, really needs a new, slightly bigger sweater. We do get chilly here in Florida … a day or two at a time, December - February. We even occasionally get cold weather - but not often.

So I casted on a baby sweater and got started. Christmas is still 10 days away.


The yarn was hanging out in the scary closet. I got it a few months ago. It's from the Grocery Girls (great pocast!) KTOG Sock Club. And it's perfect for a baby sweater.

I'm using my new Christmas stitch markers - because it IS a Christmas gift.


And - because I'm a quilter-who-knits, I loaded up Scrappy Mountains Majesty and got started quilting this top.


This was actually crossed off the LIST for 2018. It will likely be my first completed quilts in 2019.



No comments: