Saturday, October 20, 2018

In Between

The IN-BETWEEN place. 

I read this phrase in a book (no, I don't remember which book). I love this phrase and everything it evokes.  I am often there in that "in-between" place.

In between projects, in between conversations, in that in between time.

Sometimes I knit "in-between" quilting projects and even in between knitting projects.  This yarn has been sitting for quite a while waiting patiently.


It was going to be an in-between project, but it has quickly become my focused (during evening TV) knitting project and I'm loving it!


In beween morning Pinterest-time-wasting and productive stuff, I rocked a little too hard in my back porch chair. Sadly, my favorite coffee mug suffered greatly.


Here in Florida it is still in the high 80's and sunny and it's OCTOBER. To me, that means we are in between autumn (by the calendar) and summer. So … I made an apple pie!


And while it was baking - during the in between time of cooking, I managed to finish the guest room tidy.  It will not last as I still work in this room from time to time and that pretty bed just screams for stuff to be piled.


And then there was the in between other stitching projects.  This Charming Swap quilt will be shown and donated at my guild meeting next week.


Sometimes it feels like I'm never caught up, there's always a list and often things linger on and on. Then I remember … some of those things were meant to be "In-Between" projects and it's just not their time yet.





No comments: