Friday, October 26, 2018

Fri-YAY

Hurray for Friday!

I know … it's weird for a retired person to care that it's Friday. But really - there's just something special about Fridays and the coming weekend.

It was a great mail day.
Yarn and Fabric

These are both going to be made into Christmas gifts and I hope to get started this weekend.



I've been working on the Buttermilk Basin Mystery BOM … again (finally).
This is Block #5, yes, that would be May.


AND
I have block #6 prepped and ready for stitching.
That would be June - slowly catching up.



And, sometime ago, while tidying up, for some unknown reason, I sashed a bunch of stuff in a plastic bag and shoved it into the closest.

WHY?

There's some great stuff here. Look at those cute sheep buttons - totally forgot I had them. And thread and pins and glue.


To be honest … all that stuff (except the pencil) is still in the plastic bag and it might have even been put back into the closet.
BUT … I hope to remember those little sheep buttons. I might have a need for them.



No comments: