Wednesday, October 31, 2018

3 Random Things

FINALLY!
I pulled out my Flower Garden quilt and started back on it.
It's almost Done. The whole center is finished … lots of applique and it's all quilted (with top and bottom borders).
The right side border is appliqued and 1/2 of the left side border.
And  then … I put it down … for MONTHS.
Today - I'm prepping some stuff to applique. Hopefully, I will get some stitching done.


And there's new knitting! I'm making a hat/mitts set for a Christmas gift.
I have plans to make 2 sets.
A teen-grandie and her little teeny sister … should she ever decide to be born.


The photo - Sunday afternoon at my knit group that meets at World of Beer.  The hat and 1 mitt are done. It's super cute!

Saying good bye to this old friend.  After sitting in the back of the scary closet for 2 1/2 years, she's now sitting in a friend's kitchen. It's a great little machine.
I will miss the IDEA of having a featherweight.
But, honestly, as good as she sewed, I just don't need/want a machine that sits in the closet.


OK … 
I do have 2 other machines in the closet.

One-Step-At-A-Time

No comments: