Sunday, May 27, 2018

When Sewists Don't Sew

Here in Florida, I don't belong to a BEE.
No sad faces!
I do miss my MD BEE, but in FL, I belong to a couple of "Circles."

Last week was my TGIF Circle.
What do Quilters do when they don't sew?
We find other ways to play with fabric.


That's my messy spot at the end of the table.

With a little (or a lot) of Modge Podge, we covered clay pots with fabric.

How cute is this one!


Here's mine. It is upside down because it's drying.


After it dried, I added a layer of Modge Podge GLOSS to seal it.
It's sitting on my kitchen counter awaiting a plant.

I'm thinking ...
more little ones?
bigger clay pots?
selvedges?








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great activity for you to try with your daughters class. Could be great Mother's Day" gifts for next year.