Wednesday, May 2, 2018

It's MAY!

Today is my wedding anniversary. 41 years ago, Steve and I got married.  I have no idea how this can be possible as I thought we still were only about 41 years old.  It's been a fabulous ride and we're still on it.

Also today ... I'm sorting quilts and figuring out which ones tell the best stories.


We took a great trip to North Dakota in 2010.  This quilt tells the whole story of the 2 week trip.


There's my Travel Journey Quilt.  This is all the places I've lived ... in wool.


There are lots of quilts and lots of stories.  Today has been lots of fun,

Going through all these quilts (and pictures) has occupied most of my day.  I've loved it and am tired and overwhelmed.  I've made a LOT of quilts.

In June, me and my quilts will be featured at my Florida guild - Seaside Piecemakers.  I'm starting now so that I might be ready in June ... maybe.


1 comment: