Saturday, April 28, 2018

Quilts And More


What a week! No sewing, no knitting, just a little crocheting. It's been busy (as usual).  My TGIF quilt group could not meet at the library this week, sew, we went on a field.

There's a new quilt shop in Orlando - Quilts and More.

It's not very big but it does have beautiful fabric.
And of course - rulers and notions and other fun stuff.


I have been stash sewing (mostly) for 2 years and I'm getting tired of looking at the same old stuff.  I bought 2 pieces totally 3 yards.  I showed remarkable restrain.


Both of these will be finding their way into the Grandie quilts I'm making.

The shop even has really fun shopping bags.



Ok ... I've also - been to my 1st guide class for my new machine, took Mom to the hairdresser, worked on a baby afghan (crochet), went to 2 quilt meetings, attended my Wednesday night knitting group but did not knit, did lots of laundry, some reading and a bit of housework.  Like I said - a busy week.

This week - I really hope to get some sewing done.






No comments: