Monday, April 9, 2018

Another Start

I'm always involved in WAY too many projects. I have some partial quilts going that I want to take to MD next week for my quilt retreat. I have 2 BOM's just started. Really 4 (2 are wool handwork).  I need a 2nd baby quilt. Now I need a wedding gift quilt - I have an almost done top. It just needs borders, quilting and binding.

For my retreat prep, I needed 24 different 2.5" squares. I have a bin of them.  Doesn't everyone?


OK - there are a few things in the dishpan - 2.5' squares, some flying geese and a bunch of 4-patches. But mostly - it's 2.5" squares.

AND ...


Somehow, this lovely silk scarf ended up in my bin of squares.  hmmm ... not sure how THAT happened.  Good news - I thought I had imagined dying this scarf because I could not find it anywhere.  Next time I'm missing something, I will be looking in the 2.5" dishpan.

Sew ... what did I start today?


How cute is this!!


Not only do I need a couple of baby quilts this year, I also need to make baby sweaters, and maybe some baby booties.

Baby stuff goes so fast!


No comments: