Tuesday, January 23, 2018

With Others

Sewing, Knitting, Creating, being a maker ... these are things I do, these are things I am.  Sometimes it feels like I'm "making" in isolation.  Well - sometimes I AM making in isolation.  But sharing is sew fun and sew inspiring.  It's wonderful to surround yourself with like minded people.

My MD Bee is doing a swap.  We're making 3", 6" and 9" Churn Dash blocks and then swapping.  This produces a much bigger variety of fabric.  It keeps us on track for making the correct number of blocks ... and it's fun!


My knitting group gets together on Sunday afternoons at World of Beer.  Some drink beer, some watch sports and most of us knit.


My monthly sit 'n stitch group is in it's 10th month of a year-long challenge.


While stitching, we discussed possibilities for 2018.
What's next?




No comments: