Thursday, January 11, 2018

Finally DONE

Christmas 2017 is finally DONE! We don't "keep it up" until a specific time, date, event. Some years it is all put away before the New Year. This year, the last quilt came down today.

And - a different one went up!

This is a Pat Sloan pattern.



My quilting buddy, Starlyn, and I each made a quilt, sewing together.  She's been in Australia for 1 1/2 years. According to Facebook, she and her husband are currently in TX or maybe AL visiting family. She comes "home" permanently in June (I think). There might be a trip this summer to AL.

Tomorrow starts a new Mystery Sock KAL ... I'm ready!


Today is Mom's hairdresser day which means, I'm home. Usually I use Thursday mornings to catch up on stuff.  In reality ... I'm always catching up on stuff.  

SEW
  1. fixing a big quilting OOPS
  2. getting 6 Christmas placemats ready to quilt
  3. squaring up 20 triangle blocks that I misplaced (and found - tucked into the unfinished block)
  4. Blog post ... check THAT off the list!
  5. Take photos and complete paperwork for Quilt Show quilts
  6. Take photo of Relay for Life Quilt
It's sunny and warm (high of 78) today. Hurray for a busy, productive day.




1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

That is a beautiful quilts and beautiful colors.

Debbie