Thursday, October 19, 2017

Frisky Feline

Our cat's name is Rocky and he's about 12 years old. He was a rescue, so age is approximate. We've had him for 11 years. And ... he's not too frisky but he is a great cuddler.

Frisky Feline ... a class I took on Monday.  My guild offers monthly "member teacher" classes.

There were 15 of us and everyone did the homework! We brought a pieced 9-patch and other supplies but NO sewing machines to lug to class.


Each background was so different.


I loved this Halloween themed one.


Different backgrounds made the cats look different. 


Not everyone did a cat.


Another Halloween-inspired background.


This one is mine.  It needs a border and quilting ... on the list.


I am still furiously knitting on my sweater.  I leave for MD in 13 days. I have to make 2 sleeves and finish the front/neck band.


It is a bit scrunched up on the needles. 
I love stitch markers!!




1 comment:

Jenny said...

What a great class for cat owners - and dogs too of course!