Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Definitely "B Side" Worthy

My Cute Husband pulled a quilt of the rack last night.  It's an odd story ... my blog - my story.  Our neighbors across the backyard have a faulty spot light that shines in our bedroom window.  I think it's faulty, I hope it's faulty - it's blinks on and off every 20 seconds ALL NIGHT LONG.  It only happens occasionally.  Last night was an occasion it was blinking.

So ... My Cute Husband pulled this quilt off the quilt rack and hung it over the window to add a little more barrier than the curtains provided.

I love this quilt! The colors are so fresh and pretty.  I made it a couple of years ago as a shop sample for Springwater Designs.  We needed to use a jelly roll and a Martingale Book.


Such a pretty quilt hanging up in our window last night.


This morning, when he pulled it down, I noticed the BACK!!  I had forgot that it had a great back.  I was determined to use up every bit of that jelly roll.


There were even some "cut-offs" that made it into the quilt.


This is a great "B-Side" quilt.  




No comments: