Saturday, August 19, 2017

Happy Saturday

Hi kids! Even though we're retired, there's just something about the weekend ...
Not sure why. For us, Saturday really isn't any different that Thursday.

Sew ... today I had a great Saturday in my sewing suite.  I started quilting a birthday gift.  I finished up my August painted/quilted blocks for my Helen Godden BOM - Quirky Collection.

And, I made 6 out of 12 of my Snake In The Grass September blocks.

Here's the 1st 2 rows stitched together.


It's a little more "matchy" than I usually make.  I'm not sure, yet, how I feel about this quilt.


My Cute Husband's Saturday adventure involved Kid#2 and her husband and roller coasters.  When Dad's away, Rocky hangs out with me.  





1 comment:

Charlene S said...

My husband and I discuss how every day is Saturday except Sunday once we both retired often.