Thursday, July 20, 2017

Other People

Because I have nothing new to show that belongs to me, I thought I'd share some other fun stuff. My "Every 3rd Wednesday Applique Group" had a great Show 'n Tell yesterday.  I'm am SEW terrible about names but this was a fabulous Work in Progress.


All of these fabric and embellishments came from Lovely Quilter's mom's stash.  Lovely Quilter said it took her a couple of years to go through and organized and incorporate her mom's stuff with her own.  Mom's favorite color?  YES, purple.


While on a Yarn Hop ... yes, I do that too, we stopped at a new (still small, but growing) fabric shop that sold yarn.  They were participating in a city-wide event ... Finding Waldo.  Each participating shop had a hidden Waldo.  When you found him, you got your map stamped and moved on to another shop. 


Kids, tagging along with Mom for shopping were so cute and so excited to hunt out Waldo.

What have I been doing?  Here's what my dining room table looks like...


This is what prepping for 2nd grade can do to your house.

But it's going to be a great year!!




No comments: