Friday, June 9, 2017

In Other News

Knitting is still happening.  More importantly ... Yarn Acquisition is still happening. In fact, I liked this yarn so much, I bought it twice - once at Sheep Thrills and once at Four Purls.  I really do like it!


It is a hand-dyed, so slightly different, but really - it's the same yarn.  Yesterday, while at a 3rd yarn store - Knit and Stitch ... I bought a "go with" for what I thought was my 1 skein of speckled yard.


That would the skein on the bottom.  In reality, I had 2 skeins of speckled yarn and I already had a pretty "go with."  So now ... I could make 2 shawls with speckled yarn or something else. 

This is the combo I'm starting with ...


I need to prep a knitting project for Saturday.  For the uninformed ... Saturday IS ...
World Wide Knit in Public Day.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors. Can't wait to see what you make out of it.