Sunday, April 23, 2017

Almost Ready

The Helen Goddon BOM ... Quirky Collections has been going on since February. I paid, and have downloaded the patterns (2 blocks per month) and have not had to courage to start ... but I'm getting close.

The patterns are drawn. Then I switched to a practice block and drew it. AND ... I painted it!


Now ... almost ready to quilt it ... sitting down. But 1st - I cleaned and oiled my machine. I wound a couple of bobbins. I changed the presser foot ... I'm ready ...


Then, I decided to organize all the things I use to "make marks."  I have a ton of pens and markers, gel pens and Sharpies and Frixion and crayons.  Now they are all tidy.


And ... we went to the Melbourne Art Fest in Wickham Park ... practically across the street from our house.  It was a beautiful day - sunny and breezy.  We bought a table.

Now ... I'm ready

I think I'm ready


1 comment:

Charlene S said...

The hardest part is that first stitch!