Tuesday, November 22, 2016

That Time Of Year

Yes indeed, this is what my sewing table looks like.



And yes, I'm actually a little behind this year ... retirement will do that to you.  I like to have all "away" gifts done, wrapped and mailed before Thanksgiving.  One box went out to Vermont today. The Maryland box will go Friday. Monday, at the latest. The RI box ... hopefully by midweek, next week.

A few more bowl cozies (15 at last count) but otherwise, not much sewing.  Knitting - socks for a grandie ... DONE! 


Happy Thanksgiving !!!

1 comment:

Mary Marcotte said...

The irony of retiring and falling behind! I love the socks...very Christmas and perfect for cold winters. I have not even begun, but I have no one away, so I can wait till the very last minute. Well, I could if it weren't for the insane husband who is worse than any grand.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!