Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Finish

Hurray for Friday! 

Finished, blocked and already worn ...


It's a great little Florida cardigan. The neckline could come in a smidge, which I will do next time. Yes, there will be another. It's perfect over a tank in an air conditioned building. I wore if on my volunteer day in 2nd grade.

My little needle case is done.  My "appliqué addicts" group asked me to demo wool stitching and embroidery.  We got started and next month, hopefully, some will finish their needle case.



And ... while making snowball blocks, lots of cut-off triangles are formed.  So far, I have kept up with stitching and squaring up as I go.  Not sure if these will actually be in my "Use Up Old Moda" quilt or not but they will be ready ... just in case.


LOVE my BlocLoc ruler!!




No comments: