Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Rain Rain Rain

Today was the rainiest day I've seen since moving to Florida.  It poured ALL day.


Sew ... what does one do when it's a very rainy day? Yup ... you guessed it!  SEW DAY!

After a teeny bit of home-love (you might call it house work), I spent the afternoon in my happy place.

Exploring Bargello - That's my current mission. I'm planning to make several (lots?) of Bargello quilts.  It started with this ...

Stitched and cut and restitched ...


And then there was this ...


Which became ...


And then ...


That one still needs to be stitched together.
There are so many possibilities. Each one has been such a surprise. These will get quilted. 
And ... There will be more!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW they are beautiful That's one that I haven't tried as of yet. It is on my bucket list of quilts to do.