Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Still Struggling

I have no idea how I managed a post with a picture.  I can't seem to make it happen again.  I'm not giving up but I am getting frustrated.

I finished a cute little wall quilt from a tutorial at my new quilt group - Free Spirit Quilters. I finished a long scarf that I've been knitting all summer. It's more decorative  than warm but still too warm for a Florida summer. Next on the sewing list - 8 "sit-upons" for 2nd grade.  Someday, I WILL figure out how to post pictures and I will share again.

The house ... it's really coming together ... curtains, furniture, even lamps (that was not easy!).


Edit ... August 25
I'm just checking to see if I can post from my iPad (which I replaced with a Samsung).
Can someone please comment if you see this? 
The photo ... a rock I found in my front yard.

No comments: