Friday, May 13, 2016

Coming Along Nicely

Slowly but surely boxes are getting unpacked and things are finding new homes.  I do keep reaching for silverware where there isn't a drawer.  I'm still navigating my way through too many light switches. And I really need to move my bedroom clock to a different wall outlet - I keep turning it off.

Remember this


I could barely get into this room.  
Now ...


And this 


Progress


There still isn't a sewing machine set up on that far table but it has been unpacked.

Creatively speaking ... I finished a pair of knitted socks.  You just never know when you might need a pair of warm wooly hand knit socks in central Florida.  I'm told there might be a week in the winter when I can wear them.


Don't they look pretty next to the pool!



No comments: