Thursday, April 21, 2016

Birch Trees

Last summer I swapped scrappy, wonky blocks. The piecing was simple - scrappy strings sewn together and cut into various sized strips. 


We each picked a background color. My color was shades of blue. 


That's me on my quilt. 


Quilt pictures on a sunny day are great. You can almost take a selfie!

This is the last one I will quilt here at this house. My fabulous HandiQuilter is getting a spa treatment at Spring Water Designs today and will then be cozied up in it's box and moved to Florida. 


I'm spending some quality time with cardboard boxes today. Hope you have a sun-shiny day!


2 comments:

Pat said...

I've wanted to make one of those birch tree quilts forever. Love yours. I can't believe your departure is so soon.

WoolenSails said...

That is a really fun quilt and more fun since it includes blocks from friends around the world.

Debbie