Friday, January 15, 2016

This Week

This week has been a "finishing up" sort of week.  I finished 3 (#4 is still in-process) wool projects from this great new book by Jennifer Gaston - Primitive Style.  The black bird is the back of a cute little zipper bag.  The front has a vinyl window ... doesn't photograph as nicely but the threads I put in it look FAB-O peeking out through that window.  The house on red? ... A notebook cover!  And of course a heart-in-hand pin cushion ... classic.  Dawn says the books should be in the shop (Spring Water Designs) any minute.


Not only is this sock done, the second one is well on it's way.  Confession - at the hockey game last night (CAPS won - again!) I did NO knitting.


And ... An OP quilt returned home this week.  Jan's quilt ... soft and sweet (and big).


I've got a couple new things brewing ...


1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Lots of wonderful finishes and I love your Buttermilk blocks.

Debbie