A tabletopper that Starlyn thought "we really need to make" while we were together sewing at her house. I really needed another autumnal quilt. (Not)
Then there's "Katie's Pumpkin", a Pat Sloan design. Starlyn came to my house to sew a few weeks ago with 2 kits that "we really need to make". I declined ... her kit. I had my own!
And to make it a completely successful day, I also got the binding on a donation quilt. This is part of a large group project. The quilts are going to St.Agnes hospital for their oncology patients.
Saturday was my "Quarter Bee Sew-In". I pieced some and knitted some and did a bit of HAND QUILTING. Yes folks, it's been a long time! Starlyn had an almost finished, long ago quilt that needed some cross hatching finished up on 2 borders. We got her done!