Saturday, October 12, 2013

Stash Report #40

This is way better than I thought. I was feeling a bit discouraged by my numbers ... I KNOW it's not about the numbers but I sew - a lot and I thought last year my stash numbers were sew much better.

Used this week : 12.5 yards.  Used this year : 137.5 yards
Added thus wk :  0 yards.      Added this yr.  : 64.25 yards

TOTAL destash = -73.25 yards

Then I actually went and looked at week #40 for 2012.  I'm doing GREAT this year!!

Week #40 for 2012
Used thus week : 2 yards.   Used this year : 180 yards
Added this wk.   : 0 yds.     Added this yr : 176 yds
TOTAL DESTASH : -4 yards

I used more fabric last year but I ADDED a ton - working at a quilt shop that went out of business was sad but sew beneficial to my stash!  This year I have added a whole lot less.  My "use" numbers are GREAT!

Ok - If you are still reading at this point - sorry for the boring post!  I don't even have quilt photos to show you.

How about some pictures of my most favorite place in the whole wide world ...


My Goofy Sisters

Me and my pretty MOM

No comments: