Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Found it!

A bonus find today! I went searching for a finished wall hanging - it's a simple pieced "frame" for a monthly calendar quilt. I finished quilting FEBRUARY but needed to find the part that goes with it. I knew somewhere I also had a JANUARY (not yet quilted). Found it. But - I also found MARCH. Forgot I had pieced that one. Now it needs to be quilted but I've got a month to do that and a year before I have to quilt January.

Do you ever lose quilts? I do. And I usually find them - eventually.





2 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

I lose everything! Found my glasses on top of my head one day ;)

WoolenSails said...

Those are fun quilts. I am enjoying making quilts to hang for the different seasons, but I don't have any for valentines, so will have to make new ones this year.

Debbie