Monday, December 17, 2012

Stash Report #50

it really is number 50! Seems I skipped a week of reporting which threw me off. This week I was finishing Christmas stuff, attending parties, knitting and getting ready to leave town. I did manage a bit of sewing.

Used this week : 2 yards. Used this year : 230.25 yards.
Added this week : 0 yds. Added this year 202 yards.

TOTAL : - 28.25 yards

I'm thrilled with these numbers. Being down only 28 yards might not seem great but look at what I added! Using up 230 yards of fabric is something to sing about. As I'm no longer working in a quilt shop (and certainly not one going out of business), my stash accumulation will go WAY down. Look out 2013 - I'm going to be doing some serious stash busting.

I've got 4 customer quilts waiting for my attention. At least one will be done before we head to Florida for Christmas - on Wednesday.

No comments: