Not exactly multi-tasking but there are sew many choices, sew many tasks.
1. Quilt a charity top
2. Quilt any one of 4 customer quilts - nothing promised before 2013
3. Work on my December UFO
4. Work on my November UFO
5. Finish step #2 (or #3 or #4) of Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street mystery
6. Quilt some other waiting charity top - I have at least 3
7. Finish green socks
8. Work on some "traveling socks" that came in the mail yesterday.
9. Make my 2013 "UFO Finish It" list
What did I do today?
#1 loaded the charity quilt - might quilt it tomorrow.
#3 put borders on a quilt and calling it DONE.
#5 cut out all the parts for Mystery steps 3 and 4. Step 2 is already cut.
#7 green socks - DONE
#9 made my 2013 UFO list
Hmmm - just noticed - it's been an ODD day!