Tuesday, September 18, 2012

STARTED IN 2006

This quilt was started in 2006.  It was my August UFO and it's finished! Completely finished - quilted, bound, labelled, it's even got a hanging sleeve ... F.i.n.i.s.h.e.d!!
 

I was able to use the fabric in that was stashed in the box for the border. I may have planned this quilt to be a little bigger but I was going with what I had made for blocks.
 
Binding - from my "leftover binding bits" and even the backing came from stash.


I remembered to make a label and stitched 2 sides into the binding so I only had to hand-stitch the other 2 sides. I did the hanging sleeve in a similar way.


What a FAB-O feeling ... a finished quilt!

Even if it did take 6 years - a finish is a finish
 

1 comment:

Paulette said...

I love it! Woo-hoo, you! What a feeling of accomplishment you must have, and such a pretty quilt!