Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vacation Goodies

Being on vacation was simply - wonderful!  It involved such diversity ... my 80 year mother and several hundred of our closest motorcycle friends.  Yummy fresh seafood and a dried out chicken sandwich that looked nothing like the picture.  Some warm sunshine and a lot of chilly rain.

And - I visited a couple of quilt shops and a yarn store.

Couldn't resist the "FAME trend" - it's so soft and so pretty knitted up.  Nope - no idea what I'm going to do with it.  And, of course, sock yarn.  I definitely needed more of that. (NOT)


My Cute Husband spotted some flame fabric and said, "everyone needs some of this". Plus a couple of fat quarters.


I've really been wanting to make a bargello quilt so I grab up that pattern and some sale fabric.


And then ... look what was waiting for me at home ...

My friend Donna did her annual purge and sent me some goodies.  See that flame fabic? My Cute Husband was right! Everyone does need it.

No comments: