Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Long Time Ago

Follow along closely - my mom (who lives in Florida) received a phone call (from Boston) from a guy I knew in high school (in RI),who was looking for a photo for a friend (in RI) who is writing a book about an historical building and organization in RI. My mom (in FL) called me (in MD) to ask if I had said picture. If so, could I send it to the guy from high school to give to his author friend. The picture would be returned unharmed.

Being the good daughter that I am - I found the photo. It's at least 45 years old (maybe 50+). My dad (on the right) with President Eisenhower.

Pretty cool, huh?

2 comments:

Debby Brown said...

very cool

doodlebugmom said...

Very cool! If I was in your shoes I would email the guy the picture. I would have a hard time parting with the original, even if it was coming back.