Saturday, March 24, 2012

Good morning lovely blog readers!  It's been a very busy week and promises to be just as busy this weekend.  My mom's birthday quilt is on the frame and 1/2 quilted.  Her birthday is next Wednesday ... plenty of time!


And - in the meantime ... I thought I'd start making pieces for my "fan"-tastic underwater quilt.  The jelly fish (left side) just isn't working.  He's too big and I think might need some tulle and maybe beads.  I've got some great ideas for fish. 


My guild's quilt show is this weekend and I'm working intermittently both Saturday and Sunday.  Show photos next week!

2 comments:

Donna Badgett said...

What a charming idea -- an underwater Doheny experience! You are sooooo creative!

Donna Badgett said...

By the way, the quilt for your mom is amazing! You are quite the applique-er!