Thursday, March 22, 2012

A FINISH FOR TODAY

What a day!
I quilted and walked and crocheted and readied some binding and took photos of spring flowers and cut out some pieces to an on-going project that's been a bit neglected and calculated fabric for a t-shirt quilt that I sort of forgot about and ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

This quilt is almost done! It just needs the binding stitched on ... see above.


I do love scrappy quilts! I've said this before but I found myself thinking it again ...  when working on a scrappy quilt, it's like seeing old friends




I don't even remember seeing this cute blue fabric when I was stitching the blocks together.


My guild's quilt show is this weekend, set up is tomorrow.  It's going to be busy, busy, busy.  I will take my camera and hopefully, the camera will make it out of the bag.



6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Mary, I LOVE this quilt. You did a great job! Scrappy quilts are always so much fun.

Sandy Panagos said...

I love the quilt AND I love the day you had!!

Susan said...

I agree with you...scrappy quilts are the best! This quilt is absolutely beautiful too...nice job!

Carla said...

Njust lovely!

Donna Badgett said...

Productive, beautiful day. So glad you took some time to photograph the flowers -- and maybe even smell them?

Dolores said...

A lovely quilt. I do hope you stop and breathe every once in a while.