Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WELCOME 2012

Welcome to 2012!
This year I'm going to try and link up to a couple of blog posts that I followed but didn't participate in last year. Judy Laquidera does a weekly "Design Wall" post, a weekly "Stash Report" and a monthly "UFO".  They're fun to look at but I think, more importantly, when you put it out there publicly, I'll be more inclined to accomplish it.

So ... nothing to do with any "reports", I quilted this yesterday ...

A very cute Christmas panel, quilted for a customer/friend and thankfully, it didn't need to be done by Christmas 2011.

And ... this is what's on my design wall ...




I'm working on another "fan" quilt. This is a sample for a class I'm hoping to teach in February. It's called - Sunflowers in My Garden". 

 My goal is to finish the top today. I have to do some housework and laundry and pick up Daghter #2 from the airport this afternoon and then the Cute Husband and I are headed to a hockey game. This might be a rather ambitious goal. Oh - and I'll have to walk to dog at some point.

Better get myself off this couch and get started on my day!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Very pretty...looks like a great start to 2012!