Friday, August 5, 2011

FRIDAY FINISH

WOO HOO ... not a sewing a finish but it's still a finish ...


I bought this silk/wool yarn a couple of years ago at Six Loose Ladies and Friends. It's a fiber co-op in Vermont.  Didn't really know what the heck I would do with it and now I do.  It's a pretty and oh-so-soft curly scarf.  When it's 100 degrees outside, it makes a lot of sense to stay inside and knit a scarf.


AND ... TA-DAH ...


Here's my friend Ruth's quilt all quilted.  She'll be putting the binding on but I thought it looked just right on MY bed ... at least for a few minutes.

I love the simplisity of folk-art.
I think I've said that before.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I love your curly scarf! The pattern is great and colors are perfect! Do you know the name of the pattern or is it something you just made up?