Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I AMAZED EVEN ME

What a day! 
A very productive day!

I started out with this pile ...

Which included ... 2 quilts to bind, a baby quilt to make (start to finish), a shop sample to make (top only) and the fabric in the back - a shirt to make.

 And these 2 baby quilts that needed to be quilted ...


Here's the back of Baby quilt #1 - I did some all-over free-motion feathers

 DONE!
The "Baby Quilt Start to Finish" ... DONE! No photos yet - it's in the washing machine.  Binding on 2 quilts - DONE.  Baby Quilt #3 - it's loaded and I might just manage to get it quilted later this afternoon.  The shirt and shop sample? I have to save something for tomorrow.

Gotta run ... Oprah's on.

1 comment:

Karen G. said...

Your quilting is amazing!! I hope I get to that point eventually. Was that really all freehand or did you use a pantograph?