Sunday, November 7, 2010

FRIDAY FINISH

OOOPS ... seems I forgot to click the "publish" button ... here's my Friday post ...


SPRINGTIME GOT BIGGER

Here it is ... all finished, bound and labeled.  WOO HOO! 


Someday I just might figure out why Blogger decides to reorient a picture ... but - in the meantime - here's a close up of the border. 


There's nothing like the wonderful feeling of a finished quilt.  Adding the extra borders to make this small quilt into a bed quilt was pure genius ...

Sometimes I don't have to be humble.

Check out this giveaway ... Little Miss Shabby is giving away some Summer in the City.

8 comments:

Regina said...

Oh it turned out SO good!!!!

WoolenSails said...

That really came out beautifully, love the new border you added.

Debbie

Colleen said...

You should be proud of yourself!!! Your quilt is gorgeous.
Colleen

Jocelyn said...

Wow Mary, it's gorgeous.

Donna Badgett said...

Hey, girlfriend! I am soooo impressed by your custom feathers in the border! I didn't know you could do that. You never cease to amaze -- and inspire -- me!

Elizabeth said...

I will agree -- pure genius! That is beautiful!

xo -El

Deb said...

Wow! That looks amazing. It is such a good feeling when you finish a quilt isn't it.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

What a stunning quilt!!! You should be extremely proud of your accomplishment!!