Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BACK AT THE MACHINE

Tuesday I was finally back sewing in my own space with all my tools.  This little cutie belongs to Dawn - it's her pattern, her fabric and she made all the blocks.  I stepped in to put it together (done) and quilt it (today).  The pattern is in Quilt Almanac 2010. Check out Dawn's other patterns ... she has several - all good!

These beauties ... 20 hand pieced "Double-T blocks".

AND ... 20 hand pieced "don't know the name" blocks.

AND  there are more ... 20 hand-pieced "Jacob's Ladder" blocks.
Fantastic Phyllis of the fabulous jacket gave me these blocks.  GAVE them to me as in ... "I'm old and have to start thinking about downsizing so here - have them."  Just simply - gave them to me.

If you'd like to see more of what we were doing at the artist's retreat in N.C., check out Donna's blog post - she has pictures!

2 comments:

Ms Muffin said...

Wow, I love the one with the hearts. So cute!

Phyllis said...

I knew your where Something NOW your Something Else ! You Quilt, you long arm, you travel & you blog - there is NO end to your talents ?
Most of all you do ALL this and still make time for your fans & friends....you are a star in the night sky and I'm all the happier for knowing you.