Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CATCHING UP

Yesterday was supposed to be a catch-up day with LOTS of sewing getting done but that wasn't happening. Instead ... grandchild #4 and I spent the afternoon baking. I've been a Gramma for less than 2 years and still getting the hang on it.



Keilie wanted to visit just like her sister did but sewing wasn't on her mind ... cooking was. We baked cookies AND pumpkin bread - her "MommyJasmine's" favorite.

Which brings me to today ... I REALLY need to catch-up. Here's a finished Mountain Baby Blanket. (Dawn - that leaves 2 to do).
And my July - Love Knows No Season - block of the month. Elsie did offer an alternative for her non-American followers. I just loved how the ribbon turned out. And ... best part ... no hand sewing on this block!
Left to do today ... Update my iPod, get a sock started (both for my trip to FL tomorrow) pack, finish the laundry and I need 80 little 3" 9-patch blocks for my guild meeting (tonight). 32 of completed. Hmmm, that's not even 1/2 way there. Better get cracking. The ironing can wait.



1 comment:

Dawn said...

Mary I love the Mountain Baby Blanket, it's beautiful! And so is Keilie, she's adorable :) Have a great trip!!