Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WHICH ONE?

Well ... I was a little quick on the clicking finger ... didn't put any words in with these pictures the first time around so ...

Here's an assortment of buttons that I auditioned for my newest NOOK Book Bag - such a dilemma ...
I liked the green one but it was a bit too small. I tried stacking it with another button but - it didn't work for me.
This one is bigger, but it was sort of blah ...

Definitely not blah ... to busy ...

AHHHH .... just right ....

Met up with a couple of quilter friends for lunch today and lots of yakking (chatting-type yakking, not "yakking-type" yakking - ya know?). I drove past a yarn shop on the way there and drove right into the parking lot on the way home. My car was possessed, I couldn't stop it from stopping - right in front.
So -as long as I was there, I picked up a few little goodies.