Friday, February 19, 2010

NEW PROJECT

For every project completed, it seems I start 2 new ones. I'm never going to finish them all but I'm sure having fun! This is block #1 of the newest start. It'll be a year before I see this little guy again. OK - not so little guy, the block measures 20".

It's called the Beige Behemoth from Big Horn Quilts. Mine will be in black and white with a little red. I'm working with a group of women and we'll swap boxes each month. Several others will be making my other 11 blocks using my fabric and I'll make their blocks. You'll have to be very patient for the Big Reveal ... it'll be next year.

1 comment:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love your block. I like black and white and that touch of red just sets it off. Would like to see the top when it's done.