Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eating Out

Do you have a Glory Days Restaurant near you? Did you know that on Monday's they run a special? $5.00 BURGER NIGHT. They make really good, really messy burgers. And even better - if the Capitals (do you follow hockey?) make 5 goals and you happen to have been at the game (we were) ... bring in your ticket and you get FREE WINGS. Cute husband and I had dinner out last night for under $25 and we even shared dessert! I do so LOVE a bargain!!
Here's a quilt that I made awhile back. It's from a magazine (sorry don't remember which one). I put this out in February because it's red and pink and sort of sweet. I was very proud of myself for managing to get all the children in the borders in an upright position.

I have some bits and pieces left over. Hmmm ... maybe I'll get them out and make a little something today.

No comments: