Wednesday, March 21, 2018

A New Bernie!

Back on December 28, I ordered a new sewing machine ...

and waited ...

and waited ...

My Florida dealer is sew very nice and she has a sew very nice shop but still ...

I waited ...

Until Monday !!!!

Hurray !!!!!


It was time to packed up my trusty old friend and but her away.
Not far away ...
just far enough away that I would HAVE to sew on my new machine.


While waiting - I made a hat.


Here she is ...


I'm a little confused about the Barbie case. I'm not sure what goes in there. Some of the slots are too small for the feet.

Before putting away my beloved 1090, I did sew the borders on my Flower Garden quilt.
I'm going to attempt to quilt it, THEN quilt the side borders and attach (quilt-as-you-go).


My "learn how to use it" class for the new machine is next month. 

Until then, I play

and knit.

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Congrats on the new machine. That is a beautiful quilt, love the appliqué and colors.

Debbie

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new machine, which one did you get?