Saturday, January 29, 2022

Baby It's Cold Outside

 We woke up this morning to very COLD temps! Low = 32 and high = 50. Yes, it will be back into the 70's later this week but today is official winter (and it will last all weekend). Hurray for sweater weather!

Last week I was up in MD and it was COLD there. We even got snow! I managed to stay indoors and look out the window at the pretty but kept my slippers on and stayed warm. Quilt retreats are my favorite way to spend time with my favorite quilters.

My gal-pals sewed and sewed and ate and laughed and ate and laughed. Some of these women have been friends for over 20 years. We all NEED women friends!!! I hope you have some.


I managed to finish the top of my M&M 500 Member Challenge. It will definitely have some sort of pieced border. It might need to sit a spell until I figure out the next part.


Here's a little collage of where we were. Plans are already in the making for next year!



The whole East Coast is under some sort of weather alert this weekend. Stay warm!


No comments: