Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Sometimes I think I wrote what was in my head, my thoughts and ideas. When I go back and read it - those thoughts must have stayed in my head because they're not here written. 

This is my basket of 1.5" strips. I pull from it and add it to ALL the time. It is currently NOT overflowing, always a good thing because that means I've been digging in and using strips.


My pineapple blocks have come out of the closet!
I really want to get this project DONE.


29 blocks out of 30 ... so close.


OK - I never said the thoughts floating around in my head were awe-inspiring, life-changing kind of thoughts. The above is simply a little more of what I had planned to write in my last post. Sometimes, my fingers work faster than my brain. I'm off to go buy some dirt. I have several plants that are literally dying to be in bigger pots. Today - I save them!


No comments: