Friday, June 19, 2020

Paper or Plastic

Paper or Plastic? I'm not much of a shopper. I especially loath grocery shopping. Seriously - I have shopping anxiety.  My Cute Husband does our grocery shopping.  He always has ... 43 years! Sometimes I go with him but my job ... remembering to grab the cloth bags and to return the cart. I have very little patience with people who do not return the cart!

I do love a good tote bag.  For groceries,  I love a good grocery bag. Check out Green Bag Lady for an easy FREE pattern. The pattern link is on the right sidebar. Use up a little fabic ... make some room for new fabric.   http://greenbaglady.blogspot.com/2020/06/california-bags-and-masks.html

I'm not even a fan of fabric shopping. Weird, right? I do love a sale, though. Sew ... my buddy Marjorie and I headed to The Quilt Place and I managed to shop (while wearing the mandatory mask).


The blue stripe was the only intentional purchase  - border for a soon to be revealed project. The rest is stash enhancement, which I certainly do not need but it did come home with me.

Gotta run ... nope, never gonna run. Gotta walk. Still doing our Corona-walk ... 5 days this week!

No comments: